Tag line

It's all about context...

Friday, September 14, 2007

Welcome!

One of my favorite pastimes is going to auctions. I view it like other people view movies: drama, interesting characters, a storyline, changing scenery, suspense, the background music of the auctioneer's chant. Best, I get to take stuff home, often at absurdly low prices.

Selling those auction finds eventually turned into a business (Gail's Fine China Collection), and I will certainly mention any exceptionally cool finds, but mostly I expect to tell stories about the auctions themselves - who goes there, who wins and loses, who got the staggering bargain or bought the oddest thing. A lifelong interest in science fiction may schedule some of these stories in outer space, but then...what planet are you from?

Come along for the ride.

--Gail

No comments: